Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, we will notify you if the flower is unavailable.
Feel free to add anything you like to the "special instructions" section, while placing your order. For example, "please do not use any pink fragrant lilies"
Northern Blvd. Florist strives to provide the best customer service available. It is our belief that as a real flower shop, we understand and appreciate the concerns of Internet shoppers regarding the security and proper fulfillment of their orders. We have established this return/refund policy to provide our customers with a complete understanding of how replacement orders or refunds are processed:
1. If any customer claims an order was not delivered, we ask that we are given at least 24 hours to investigate and determine what has occurred. In many cases, delivery was attempted but either the recipient was not home and/or no neighbors were available to accept the order. We reserve the right to attempt a redelivery if this occurs.
2. If an order is filled and delivered to the recipient and there is a question of the quality of the arrangement, the recipient should contact Northern Blvd. Florist within 24 hours.We will gladly replace the arrangement in almost every case.
3. Northern Blvd. Florist reserves the right to reject any order provided to us that we deem questionable or possibly fraudulent. When we receive an order, we review the entire order and compare the information provided to us with the bank of the person placing the order.
4. Should any customer place an order through Northern Blvd. Florist and then need to cancel the order, the cancellation must be made prior to the delivery of the order.
5. Northern Blvd. Florist is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. Northern Blvd. Florist will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, refuses delivery.
6. Northern Blvd. Florist is not liable for customer errors that result in the over-ordering of a product. During the checkout process the customer is provided with a total of the order PRIOR to the order being submitted. If a customer orders more than one of any single item but meant to send a lesser quantity and the ordered amount is sent to the recipient, no refund can be offered.